This AgreementThis agreement describes the Terms and Conditions for the use of the LeadOutcome website and all systems associated with it. This Agreement may be modified at any time by LeadOutcome. Any modifications to this agreement shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at http://www.leadoutcome.com/legal/terms-conditions
Ownership and RightsThe services and content provided to you by LeadOutcome and protected by United States copyright and trademark laws. While you may have access to the content, which includes software, videos, photos, graphics, text, music, images, sound, and other materials, you do not have any ownership in it.
Under no circumstances will any of LeadOutcome’s proprietary or intellectual property rights be transferred to users. You also agree and understand that LeadOutcome may offer use of and access to our service to other parties.
System Overview and MembershipsThe LeadOutcome.com website which provides a variety of marketing tools to enable members to promote their business using the internet. This service is offered through a monthly membership that is purchased throught the store at leadoutcome.com. Each month the LeadOutcome website will charge the account holder's credit card the monthly fee for this service. Account holder understands that this is a monthly service that can NOT be refunded. Users can cancel the membership at any time.
Additional Services with Monthly ChargesLeadOutcome has partnered with several Internet Marketing Services company's to offer additional products that would be beneficial to LeadOutcome members. All of these products are optional. Some of these products require monthly services to be performed. These products are sold through the online store at leadoutcome.com. Each month the LeadOutcome website will charge the account holder's credit card the monthly fee for this service. Account holder understands that this is a monthly service that can NOT be refunded. Users can cancel the service at any time.
Security and MembershipTo become a Member and use the service, you must register with your accurate personal contact information. You will not provide inaccurate information with the intent to create a false identity. In addition, you will not provide a false email address which may be used in the FROM field in emails being delivered by the system.
• You agree that LeadOutcome has no liability or responsibility in relation to the business processes, tactics, or tools that you represent as you use our service.
• Any illegal activity or fraudulent behavior may result in suspension or termination of your account and involvement of appropriate law enforcement agencies.
• You agree to notify LeadOutcome if you are aware of any person who is or is intending to take unfair advantage of the services offered by LeadOutcome.
• LeadOutcome will periodically send email to you for the purposes of informing you of applicable offers, changes or additions to the service, or any related products and services.
LicenseLeadOutcome grants a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use our services, subject to the conditions listed, and for the period specified.
• You agree not to sublicense
• You agree to use the service yourself exclusively
• You agree not to use any content provided within LeadOutcome outside of the LeadOutcome website
• You agree you will not attempt to copy any content including software, videos, photos, graphics, text, music, images, sound, or any other materials
Member ConductLeadOutcome retains the right to determine whether or not a member's conduct is in compliance with LeadOutcome’s Terms of Agreement or Policies and Procedures and may suspend or terminate a membership if conduct is found to be unacceptable.
• Use of LeadOutcome’s service for promoting chain letters, junk email, pyramid schemes, untrue, inaccurate, misrepresentative, deceptive, or otherwise unethical testimonials, cross soliciting, money games, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is strictly forbidden.
• Use of LeadOutcome’s service for harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their consent is strictly forbidden.
• Use of LeadOutcome’s service in conjunction with a false identity or forged email, or any other attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message is strictly forbidden.
• Use of LeadOutcome’s service for sending unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature is strictly forbidden.
• Use of LeadOutcome’s service to send any material that contains viruses or any other harmful or deleterious programs is strictly forbidden.
• Use of LeadOutcome’s service to defame or slander any person is strictly forbidden.
• Use of LeadOutcome’s service to send any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark and copyright is strictly forbidden.
Forbidden ContentYou agree that you will not promote any website content that makes possible any form of gambling, pyramid schemes, pornography, illegal, inaccurate, untrue, misrepresentative, deceptive, or otherwise unethical testimonials.
• You agree that you will not post or promote any copyrighted materials that you do not own.
• You agree that you will not post, send, or promote any material which is pornographic, threatening, obscene, embarrassing, hateful, abusive, racially or ethnically insulting, or otherwise inappropriate.
• You are prohibited from making any income claims or illegal product claims of any sort.
• Promoting Forbidden Content will result in immediate termination of your account without refund. Service interruptions to other members as a result of member sending spam email will be billed to the member at $400.00 per hour, with a $500 minimum billing for restoring service. Member’s account will be suspended or terminated and will also be subject to legal action.
Member, LeadOutcome RelationshipYou and LeadOutcome are independent contractors. You agree and understand that you are NOT a LeadOutcome employee and are solely responsible for all income taxes or other applicable taxes.
LeadOutcome ChargesWhen you register with LeadOutcome and purchase a membership or upgrade a membership, you are authorizing LeadOutcome to use its merchant account provider to charge your credit card. You also authorize LeadOutcome to charge your account a monthly subscription fee.
You must make sure that the credit card on file is current and accurate. The credit card you purchase the membership with must be your credit card. Using an unauthorized credit card to pay for your monthly services will result in immediate suspension of your account and termination of your agreement.
In the event LeadOutcome cannot process your account, your account will be immediately suspended and a notification email will be sent to the email address on file. The system will try 2 more times, 10 days apart, to charge your credit card.
When a member’s account is not current, the member will not be able to accrue commissions from the affiliate program. During the period in which the member is not current, all commissions are forfeited. After the member is current, commissions earned through the affiliate program may resume from the point in time that account becomes current.
LeadOutcome provides a monthly service for which you are charged every 30 days. No refunds will be given for previous months of service or any signup fees. Should you elect to cancel your account, you will not be able to receive refunds for previous months of service. Campaign Kit purchases are not eligible for refunds after 14 days. To cancel your membership
1. Go to "My Account". Top right corner of your screen.
2. To right of "Your Plan:" Click "Cancel" link
LeadOutcome Past Due Charges
Affiliate CommissionsIf you choose to participate in the LeadOutcome Affiliate Program, LeadOutcome will pay you a commission based on the number of customers you have referred to LeadOutcome. The commission will be paid out to members only for customers who are active and whose accounts are current at the point during the month of the commission run. In order to receive any 2-tier commissions, you must make a sale during the month of commission run. A sale means a settled transaction of a membership or campaign kit during the month of the commission run. No commissions will be paid out during a customer's Trial period. Please see LeadOutcome’s Affiliate Program Compensation Plan for more Details.
Any income claims made on this web site are not guaranteed. Results will vary depending on effort and experience.
Commissions are paid out between the 20th-28th of each month. LeadOutcome reserves the right to require an additional 7 days to pay out commissions past the dates published. Each commission run will payout in full commissions earned from the previous calendar month. If customer is not active at time of commissions run, a commission will not be generated for that customer.
When a customer cancels, LeadOutcome will not payout the last month's commission. We reserve this last payment to account for chargebacks and possible refunds.
In order to receive commissions, your account must be current. This means we have successfully charged your credit card for all services, and your outstanding balance with LeadOutcome is $0.00 at the time commissions are calculated and paid.
You will only receive commissions for customers you have referred to LeadOutcome who have used the appropriate sign-up link or have entered your account id at checkout time.
If the account is not current on any of the customers you have referred to LeadOutcome, you will not receive commissions for that customer until their account balance is $0.00. Commissions do not accrue. You can start receiving commissions again from the date the account is current.
After your first 15 membership commissions of $10 / $15 / mo, you must make a qualifying sale of a LeadOutcome Pro/Premier Membership during that sales period for every 15 subsequent commissions. If the goal is not reached the commissions are forfeited.
If one of your customer's account is cancelled, suspended, or the agreement is terminated, you will no longer receive commissions for this customer.
LeadOutcome pays commissions through paypal. There is a $2.50 paypal or 1% service fee for depositing your commissions into your paypal account. The $2.50 fee or 1% which ever one is greater will appear as a negative commission on the commission tab.
LeadOutcome will only pay commissions out to you after you have submitted a fully completed W9 form. You must continue to keep the LeadOutcome updated with any changes to the W9 or equivalent.
LeadOutcome reserves the right to change the compensation plan. All existing and new members will adopt any changes implemented as soon as the compensation plan goes into effect.
Changes to the compensation plan will be documented on the Affiliate Program Overview page.
In addition to paying out generous commissions, LeadOutcome has put tremendous effort and resources into growing its affiliate program. Any attempt by an affiliate to thawrt that effort by attempting to contact other LeadOutcome Affiliates or LeadOutcome Members to prusue an alternative program can result in significant damages to LeadOutcome name, brand, customer base, and revenue.
As a member of LeadOutcome you agree not to contact any LeadOutcome Affiliate or Member with the intent of having them cancel their LeadOutcome membership. Each LeadOutcome member has the potential to result in thousands of dollars in LeadOutcome revenue. Should legal action. You agree you will cover all legal costs incurred.
In the event this occurs, as a member of LeadOutcome, you understand that your account will be immediately suspended and possible terminated.
In the event this occurs, as a member of LeadOutcome, you understand that if the activity does not stop, a cease and desist process will be initiated.
Campaign Kit Authors
Should you decide to become a member of LeadOutcome's Campaign Kit Author program and create a campaign kit, you understand that LeadOutcome will be considered a co-author. Many times LeadOutcome will participate in the authoring of content and contributing ideas.
LeadOutcome charges 25% of the kit cost per license sold to continue to enhace kit tools and processes. If LeadOutcome participates in the construction of the kit, costs may be higher.
LeadOutcome sells Campaign Kits to LeadOutcome Members. A Campaign Kit also called an Automated Sales Funnel represents is a pre-configuration of LeadOutcome that has been authored by a LeadOutcome or one of its Campaign Kit Authors or both.
LeadOutcome will license 1 copy of the pre-configuartion for each Campaign Kit purchased by LeadOutcome Member. You as a member have the right to use this 1 license in your business. You may customize the content and change its behavior. You may not resell this content in any form or shape or use this content and its ideas in any system outside of LeadOutcome. This includes, but not limited to
- Copying or using any email from a campaign kit in any other system outside of LeadOutcome.
- Copying or using any landing page from a campaign kit in any other system outside of LeadOutcome.
- Copying or using any of part of the Blueprint / Mindmap training system from a campaign kit in any other system outside of LeadOutcome.
- Copying or using any of part of the Tags, Rules, Filter Lists from a campaign kit in any other system outside of LeadOutcome.
- Copying or using any sales processes of a kit's training system from a campaign kit in any other system outside of LeadOutcome.
Suggestions for ImprovementLeadOutcome is always interested in finding ways to improve upon our services, and may even solicit feedback on how to improve our services and offerings. Your creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, notes, concepts, or other information submitted either unsolicited or in response to any such requests for feedback or suggestions will remain the property of LeadOutcome.
LeadOutcome will not be liable or owe any compensation, or be required to keep confidential any of your creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, notes concepts, or other information provided to LeadOutcome.
Custom Contracted ServicesFor a fee, LeadOutcome and its partners also offer custom contracting services to you. This includes us designing and creating custom content for your business like software, videos, photos, graphics, text, music, images, sound, and other materials, you do not have any ownership in it. While you may have access to the content, which includes software, videos, photos, graphics, text, music, images, sound, and other materials, you do not have any ownership in it and all rights therein, including, without limitation, copyright belongs to and shall be the sole and exclusive property of LeadOutcome.
Content Submission and Uploading ContentAny and all emails you upload into LeadOutcome’s system are "Opt in". These must be individuals or companies that have specifically requested information from you.
You agree that any content you upload to LeadOutcome’s system is owned by you or provided by a company who has given you permission to distribute their content and that no content uploaded or entered into LeadOutcome’s system infringes upon anybody’s copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights.
By uploading or submitting content or personally identifying information provided by others to LeadOutcome’s system, you grant to LeadOutcome a royalty-free license to use, sell, reproduce modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute for an unlimited time period.
No Warranty, No Liability, No DamagesYou agree that LeadOutcome has no liability for any damages or losses arising from downtime or unavailability of the system
You agree that LeadOutcome, its officers, employees, and partners have no liability for any direct or indirect damages, business interruption, damages for loss of business profits, or loss of business information.
LeadOutcome make no warranties or representations of any kind for its services or offerings.
TerminationLeadOutcome reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason. In the event this agreement is terminated, you will no longer be able to use LeadOutcome services, your license will be revoked, and you will no longer be eligible to receive commissions, but the terms of this Agreement will otherwise remain in effect.
LawsYou agree to hold LeadOutcome harmless and indemnify LeadOutcome from any and all losses, liability, or damages LeadOutcome may suffer as a result of claims, actions, demands, costs, or judgments against it arising from or related to this Agreement. In addition you agree to pay for all LeadOutcome Attorney fees may result of claims, actions, demands, costs, or judgments against it arising from or related to this Agreement.
You agree that the laws of the state of Georgia, without regard to conflicts of law's provisions, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and LeadOutcome or its affiliates.