PositionsListed below are the jobs we are looking to full fill.
Sales - Positions Open (10)
Account Executive - Sales Representative
LeadOutcome is looking for talented sales professionals who are seeking to make a significant income to help us in our national expansion program.
LeadOutcome, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a new marketing automation company that has recently released 2 automated sales funnels that automate small business owners lead generation and conversion.
Expectations of Sales Talent:
- Two Sales per week
- Individuals that can pre-qualify and set appointments
- Individuals that can meet and exceed your income targets.
- Individuals that are coachable, individuals that have the ability to work in high energy, team selling environments
- Individuals that can share best practices and develop sales talent and follow our sales system.
- Individuals that can pass background and credit checks.
- Delivering an outstanding level of customer service to each and every client
What you can Expect from LeadOutcome:
- A compensation structure that will aggressively reward you the more sales you make.
- Residual income
- A support team and coach that will help train you and provide the expertise to help close sales
- An exciting work environment focused on growth, productivity and service
- New relevant sales and marketing system that will help you generate, nurture and convert prospects into customers
- Ability to work from home, setting your own work schedule
- Ability to sell our products anywhere in the United States
If you feel you have the qualifications for this position click on the apply now button below.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 4 Year college degree BA/BS.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the willingness to succeed
- Excellent understanding of how to build and nurture relationships while closing sales
- A strong work-ethic and an honest, friendly and reliable personality
- Experience in Business sales a plus
- Solid Time Management skills and be self-disciplined
- Sales management, marketing and recruiting experience a plus
If you feel you have the qualifications for this position please express interest and click apply now button below.
APPLY NOW - ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE POSITION
After a review of your application and background, one of our National Directors will be in contact and discuss next steps should you meet our initial screening and interview process.
Support - Positions Open (2)
Customer Success Support EngineerThe primary goal of a LeadOutcome Customer Success Engineer is to advise, support and guide our customers to succeed. This is very much a full stack role. You will work with a broad spectrum of customers and applications on a daily basis, each day brings a new opportunity to learn and develop. You’ll do well here if you are smart, organized and driven to provide exceptional care to your customers.
Responsibilities - a normal day you can expect to work with our customers on the following:
- Onboarding new customers including training users
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers. Troubleshoot, analyze, replicate, regress and resolve software issues
- Learn and become experienced with a wide range of software applications (E.g. LeadOutcome, Zapier, Landing Pages, Email Marketing)
- You will need to be able to trouble shoot basic HTML Form and javscript form validation logic. Work with Word Press
- Escalate products defects and enhancements to Engineering team
- File enhancement requests and work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements
- Monitor support forums and respond to customer questions
- Author Knowledge articles, technical notes and FAQs
- Administer support portal (Livechat)
- Education - BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree in related field
- 2+ years of progressive experience in customer support, technical support, system administration or related customer facing role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person)
- Passion for solving issues and advocating for their success
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly - thrive in an extremely challenging & fast-paced “growth stage” environment
- Detail-oriented and highly self-motivated personality – you find information you need to learn.
- Display a genuine interesting passion to learn and grow
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools like Hubspot, Infusionsoft, Marketo, LeadPages, WordPress.
- Ability to Manage Customers in a professional friendly manor
- Be able to give training.
After a review of your application and background, one of our Support Managers will be in contact with you to discuss next steps should you meet our initial screening and interview process.